Paraiso De Albufeira
Paraiso De Albufeira is a family-friendly hotel, nestled in one of the most privileged areas in Albufeira, Portugal. What sets this hotel apart from the rest is its contemporary architecture, ingenious designs and glamorous woods. The hotel comprises 396 apartments available in Studio and One Bedroom Apartments to meet the needs of solo travellers, couples, families and group of friends alike – equipped with a living room, balcony, kitchenette and bathroom. There are plenty of leisure areas available for guests to unwind in, surrounded by lush green gardens. In addition to this, you will find a large outdoor swimming pool surrounded by sun loungers – ideal for those who like to sunbathe. Other facilities and activities within the hotel include a jacuzzi, mini-golf, health club, tennis, multipurpose field, mini club, live music, games room, shops, hairdresser and more. The hotel’s delectable dining scene includes no less than seven hotels and bars, so guests are sure to stay satisfied day and night.
Paraiso De Albufeira enjoys a fabulous location in R. do Município, 8200-161 Albufeira, Portugal. It will be an exciting time for beach lovers, as the Fisherman’s beach is within 1km from the resort. In addition to this, there are numerous shopping malls, sports clubs, restaurants and bars within close proximity to the hotel. Faro Airport is about 44.8km away from the hotel.
The apartments in the hotel are comfortable, airy and cosy. They are available in different styles to match the tastes and requirements of different guests. All the rooms are contemporarily designed, and they reflect the traditional furnishings of the local region. The Studio and One Bedroom Apartments comprise all the necessary amenities including a kitchenette, balcony, bedrooms with an additional balcony, well-equipped bathroom, flat-screen TV, telephone, in-room service and much more.
Food and Drink
There are plenty of bars and restaurant in the hotel which serve both local and international delicacies. Restaurant Eva, Restaurant MGE, Self Service Aquario, Snack Bar Patio Caribe, Bar Adao, Bar Giro and Glam Club are all available in-house for guests to drink and dine in. Or, why not take advantage of the in-room food and beverage service to make yourself comfortable in your room?
Sports, Games and Entertainment
The Paraiso De Albufeira makes sure to spoil its guests with a range of activities and facilities that include wellness centres, sports courts and various entertainment hubs. Soak up the sun, while taking a relaxing swim in the outdoor swimming pool. Evenings can be spent relaxing at any of the bars, which display entertainment shows or live music for the enjoyment of guests. All of these facilities make this hotel a fantastic place to stay and make your family holidays memorable.
Check-out: 12 noon
Pets are not allowed
VISA and MasterCard are accepted
Distance to Faro Airport: 44.8km
Distance to Fisherman’s Beach: 1km
We inform you that the hotel reserves the right to request payment of a security deposit of 100€ per person upon arrival, that will be refunded upon check-out after verifying that the apartment has not suffered any damage.
The security deposit can be paid either in cash or by charging the amount on a valid credit or debit card.
This deposit is valid for all type of bookings (individual bookings or groups).
The rates of 31 of December include Eve party. Half board and All-inclusive rates on 31 December include a special buffet dinner.
To this end, we are committed to ensuring the functioning of our services in accordance with three basic principles:
- Respect the necessary social distancing of 2 meters (6 feet)
- Ensure the availability and use of personal protective equipment
- Reinforce all cleaning and disinfection measures
(Note: th is plan may change du e to th e evolution of th e pan dem ic or n ew legal
HYGIENE AND SECURITY PLAN
• The hotel occupancy rate will be limited, for as long as it is deemed necessary;
• Rooms will be quarantined for a period of at least 24 hours between guests;
• Signage will be in place to remind guests to maintain a distance of 2 meters or 6 feet between guests in a queue, and between the guest and the employee;
• The maximum capacity of facilities will be reduced by half in elevators,bars, restaurants, meeting rooms and in swimming pools. Sun loungers must also be properly spaced;
• Rooms will only be cleaned and serviced in the guest’s absence;
• Meal times will work on a shift system, i.e. ‘sittings’. Guests will be required to make a reservation in advance. Tables and chairs will be disinfected between guests’ use.
• In the restaurants, the normal buffet service will be replaced by an à la carte service and personalized show cooking (when available);
• For the time being, use of the Jacuzzi, Sauna and Turkish bath is prohibited;
• Indoor children's clubs and game s rooms will have a limited capacity.
Most of the activities will take place outdoors.
Please note: the gym and health club is under separate management(outside of the hotel’s direct control) in both properties. Hence, wesuggest that guests check on the new rules of use implemented by the company that run the facilities, prior to their usage.
HYGIENE AND SECURITY PLAN
PERSONAL PROTECTIVEE QUIPMENT (PPE )
• Our employees are equipped with gloves (except in the restaurant and bar) and protective masks and/or visors;
• Housekeeping employees are additionally equipped with disposableaprons or gowns;
• We check the temperature of all employees on a daily basis, and canalso check guest’s temperatures if deemed necessary;
• We recommend the use of a protective mask to all guests. Masks areavailable for purchase at the front desk if necessary:
CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
• In the public areas of the hotel (reception, lobby, elevators, bars,restaurants, spa, meeting rooms, swimming pools, guest floors and toilet facilities) we provide antiseptic / disinfectant gel for all guests;
• All material and equipment will be properly disinfected after each use(pens, payment terminals, etc.);
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of allsurfaces and equipment;
• We maintain a rigorous cleaning and disinfection program for all water,air conditioning and ventilation systems, besides the disinfection of acventilation grills using an antiviral spray.
HYGIENE AND SECURITY PLAN
I SOLATI ON AREAS
• We have isolation rooms available for suspected cases, subject toconfirmation, of the COVID-19 virus.
• We have a collaborator responsible for triggering the procedures in caseof a suspected infection; to accompany the person with symptoms to the isolation space provided, to provide adequate assistance, and to contactthe National Health Service;
• Following suggestions from the Health Department, we will proceed to econtaminate the isolation area whenever there are positive cases and
to reinforce the cleaning and disinfection procedur es whenever there aresuspected cases;
• Waste produced by patients or guests suspected of infection must bestored in a plastic bag that, after being sealed, will be separated and sentto a licensed operator.
All employees have received specific training on:
• Internal protocol related to the COVID-19 outbreak;
• How to comply with the basic precautions for prevention and infectioncontrol in relation to the outbreak of COVID-19, including hand hygiene procedures, respiratory etiquette and social conduct;
• How to comply with daily self-monitoring; to assess any fever, checkfor coughing or difficulty in breathing;
• How to comply with the guidelines of the Health Department regardingcleaning surfaces and treating laundry .
HYGIENE AND SECURITY PLAN
To our guests we recommend the following measures, in order to guarantee their safety during their stay:
• The use of protective masks for circulation in public areas;
• Hand hygiene; using our disinfectant gel dispensers, available at different points throughout the hotel;
• Maintaining a safe distance of about 2 metres (6 feet) from other guests and employees, whenever possible;
• Making a reservation for restaurant, gym and spa services;
• The reading and understanding of the internal protocol related to the outbreak of COVID-19, and compliance with basic precautions for the prevention and control of infection caused by the new coronavirus.
“Jacuzzi, Sauna and Turkish bath will b closed until further notice”
These services are not included in the 'All Inclusive' package
Break fast service
Place your order by dialling Ext. 9
Room Service Charge: € 10.00 per order