Apartamentos Paraiso 10
With 154 apartments and a range of on-site amenities including an outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace, kids pool, and bar, the Apartamentos Paraiso 10 is a great spot for families, couples and small groups alike to spend some time in sunny Benidorm. The apartments are located close to the resort’s major attractions such as the Plaza Mayor Square, exciting Aqualandia Water Park andTerra Mitica Theme Park, or if lazy days spent by the sand are your thing, the nearest beach is just a short walk away. Staying at the Apartamentos Paraiso 10 also provides guests with good access to several golf courses that are nearby and offers comfortable self-catering accommodation for a variety of travelling parties in the heart of Benidorm.
The Apartamentos Paraiso 10 is only a 15-minute walk to the nearest beach (Playa de Levante) and it’s also in a convenient position to enjoy the other main attractions that Benidorm has to offer. This includes the Aqualandia Water Park (1.2 miles), Terra Mitica Theme Park (2.7 miles), Plaza Mayor Square (900 yards) and the Villaitana Golf Course is 3.3 miles with the Las Rejas Golf Course being 2.7 miles away. The Alicante International Airport is 29.8 miles from the property.
There are 154 One and Two Bedroom apartments at the Apartamentos Paraiso 10 which can sleep between two and four people. This is mainly a self-catering complex (although breakfast and snack menu is available in the bar during the summer months) and all of the apartments are fully-equipped to cook your own meals with modern kitchen facilities. They also come with satellite TV, separate living area and balconies. There is an extra charge for air conditioning.
Food and Drink
Even though this is mainly a self-catering accommodation, there is a bar at the property that also serves breakfast and has a food menu available to order from during the summer months, from May to October. The location of the Apartamentos Paraiso 10 means that you can easily reach a host of bars, café’s and restaurants in the Old Town and surrounding area of Benidorm too, if you so fancy.
Sports, Games and Entertainment
Guests at Apartamentos Paraiso 10 will find a large swimming pool and separate children’s pool at the property and you can hire sunbeds as well. There is a tennis court on-site for active guests, but if you prefer venturing out of the resort it’s easy to reach the main sights in Benidorm - including the resort’s water parks and theme parks. The nearest beach is a short walk away where you can partake in a variety of watersports and there are two golf courses within a few miles of the accommodation as well.
Pets are not allowed
Cards accepted: VISA, MasterCard
Distance to Aqualandia Water Park: 1.2 miles
Distance to Terra Mitica Theme Park: 2.7 miles
Distance to nearest golf course: 2.7 miles
Distance to nearest airport: 29.8 miles
Services to clients that would still remain in place
- The use of the individual apartment. Before each arrival the apartment will be cleaned and disinfected as per the protocols we have to follow for COVID.
- The cleaning service as booked per contract will remain same (i.e. frequency of change of linen during stay)
- The pool will be open. Social distancing is in place
- Should there be any maintenance needs this will be attended to
- A member of staff will be at reception on arrival just for check in, take passport details, deposit, and to hand over keys and any relevant instructions. The same on check out.
Changes and not available (until the near normal situation recovers tourism to Benidorm)
- There will NOT be a 24 hour reception, however clients must advise the flight they are arriving on for a member of staff to meet them on arrival at the apartment. We will give them a 24 hours contact number and let them know what times someone will be in reception (times can vary) depending on how many guests there, should they want to see someone face to face during stay.
- This means the fire alarm which was an optional extra we had put in the apartment building will not be on. However, this was not a legal requirement, as most apartment buildings do not have this, the building is still within health and safety regulations as fire extinguishers, water hoses, escape stairs etc are still all in place. Remember that all corridors are open air balconies and each apartment will have its own battery operated smoke detector.
- The bar/cafeteria will be closed.
- The lifts are all brand new and modern and with a new system should anything happen, or they get stuck, there is an internal alarm which communicates directly with the lift company.
This is just a temporary situation until Hotel can open under normal conditions.
The new conditions are that there will not be a 24 hour reception. Hotel shall need the arrival time of the guests at Alicante airport so that Hotel can arrange a member of staff to be at the apartments to greet them. There will be a member of staff in reception everyday for about 1 hour (times will vary) should the guest need to speak to someone face to face.
On check out there will be someone there to collect keys and return the deposit. The guests will be given an emergency number should they need it.
All the apartments will have a battery operated smoke alarm as the centralised smoke alarm will be disconnected as we will not have 24 hour reception.
The cleaning services will remain the same.