Bougainvillea Beach Resort
Bougainvillea Beach Resort, Christchurch, is a luxurious oceanfront hotel located just five minutes away from St. Lawrence Gap on the Southern Coast of Barbados. Located on the powdery white sands, this property brings you true Caribbean flavour and luxury living at its finest.
Featuring upscale accommodations and well-furnished suites, gorgeous pools with a swim-up bar, a Karma Fitness Centre and Karma Spa and Salon to relax in, plus a Kids’ Club, this property is a top choice for couples and families wanting a quality beach retreat in the Caribbean. Better still, the nearby beach is brimming with exciting watersports and snorkelling opportunities, so you can make a splash in the crystal-clear waters.
Two on-site restaurants serve up delicious Caribbean and International fare amid a relaxing ambience. Bougainvillea Beach Resort is Platinum-certified by EarthCheck for its environment-friendly best practices, too.
The Beach Resort at Bougainvillea is 2.5km from the Graeme Hall Nature Sanctuary. The island’s capital of Bridgetown is a 15-minute drive away, for those that want a mixture of coastline and local culture. The lively night spots of St. Lawrence Gap and Oistins are a short drive away if you want to explore the surrounding area once the sun goes down.
Rooms at Bougainvillea Beach Resort Deluxe can be found in categories including BR Suite, Junior Suite and Deluxe Rooms. The inviting rooms are painted in bright colours and each feature a private balcony or terrace offering up stunning views of the tropical beach and its surroundings. The rooms also feature WiFi, a flat-screen satellite TV and a fully-equipped kitchen with granite countertops.
Food and Drink
The two exclusive restaurants at Bougainvillea Barbados, Calabash Cafe and Siam Bar & Restaurant, offer authentic Carribean cooking besides delicious International fare in a romantic Oceanside setting. Enjoy delectable dishes, choicest wines and amazing services at these eateries, which also feature live music and entertainment shows such as fire eating and stilt walking. Enjoy refreshing cocktails at the fabulous pool bar day and night, too.
Sports, Games and Entertainment
Guests can relax at the three swimming pools at Bougainvillea Barbados. There is a lap pool, a waterfall pool and a swim-up pool bar to explore also, which is sure to add to the fun. The nearby beach has a medley of non-motorized watersports available to get involved in, plus a selection of comfortable sun lounges, umbrellas and beach towels. For those after R&R, Bougainvillea Beach Resort has the Karma Salon and Spa, where guests can indulge in a host of beauty, relaxation and hair care treatments.
Pets are not allowed
Visa, Master, Discover
Distance to Beach: 100m
Distance to Beach: 1-minute walk
Distance to Shops and Restaurants: 100m
Please Note :
The rate of room rate levy is increasing for all guests from April 1st 2019. The levy will continue to be collected locally but please do update your systems accordingly. All arrivals and in house guests from April 1st will be charged this higher rate of levy.
The rate for Bougainvillea Barbados is increasing to US$9.63/Bds to $11 per bedroom per night
As the situation is rapidly evolving, we would like to inform you of the following measures and modified policies that have been implemented to support our guests and partners in this trying time.
● We have placed additional hand sanitizer dispensers around restaurants and public areas.
● All hotels have adopted CDC procedures detailing how to protect against transmission of the
● Our staff have been informed of CDC guidelines regarding cleanliness and have implemented said guidelines.
● We have significantly enhanced cleaning protocols in place. In addition to regular daily cleaning, emphasis has been placed on high traffic areas with special attention being paid to door handles, elevator buttons, handrails and frequently used surface areas and equipment.
● Additional team members have been added to increase service in our Buffet Rooms and reduce any cross contamination due the the number of persons using the utensils as they self serve.
● In room/ suite cleaning schedules have been enhanced to include recommended cleaners and disinfectants by WHO.