This conference hotel is situated in a former mansion from 1890 and, with careful attention paid to the details, was completely renovated in 1997. It offers a total of 60 guestrooms spread over 4 floors, of which 8 are single rooms and 52 are doubles. Guests are offered use of a stylish lobby with a 24-hour reception, a safe, a lift as well as a bar, a TV room and conference room. Furthermore the hotel has an air-conditioned ï¿½ la carte restaurant with a separate non-smoking area, Internet access with WLAN, a room and laundry service as well as medical assistance. Car parking facilities are available 300 metres from the hotel.